07 Jan Senior Recruitment Officer
The Senior Recruitment Officer will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support the HR manager in all Recruitment activities so as to achieve the BURN recruitment strategy. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative, and contributions.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Managing all recruitment activities in a fast-past environment, responding to applications, queries and arranging interviews accordingly
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Posting adverts on job boards and completing telephone screenings
- Search after candidates on LinkedIn, other portals and other suitable places
- Researching on best job posting options
- Screening of prospective candidates.
- Arranging and sending interview letters/regrets to candidates.
- Building and managing candidates’ database.
- Processing background checks to verify applicant information and ensuring that the minimum hiring requirements are met
- Deliver recruitment reporting such as metrics and regular reporting to ensure relevant stakeholders are informed of progress and make effective recruitment decisions.
- Monitoring and applying HR recruiting best practices
- Assisting the HR team with other duties in HR.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably with exposure to high volume recruitment activities
- Bachelor/master’s degree in human resource management
- Previous experience in executive-level hiring in both international and local environment
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail oriented Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize for effective time management
To Apply please visit https://www.fuzu.com/company/burn-manufacturing/cf and indicate your salary expectations in the application.
About BURN: Based in Ruiru, Kenya, BURN Manufacturing designs, produces and distributes Kenya’s best selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that also dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death. With more than 500,000 stoves sold since 2013, BURN has established itself as the most trusted jiko brand thanks to our unwavering commitment to innovative research and design, manufacturing excellence, and customer care.
Not only do we sell the world’s most fuel-efficient charcoal and wood household stoves, but BURN is also the only jiko company which manufactures all of its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility. We are extremely proud to employ 225 team members throughout Kenya and support a workforce which is 60 percent female, thus empowering women in roles traditionally considered to be “for men only.”
Since 2013, BURN has sold more than 500,000+ Jikokoa ™ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 3,000,000 beneficiaries save $151 million in fuel expenditures and 2.6 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~15,000 stoves per month and are on track to double sales over the next 12 months.