05 Jul Creative & Design Services Fellow
The Creative & Design Services fellow is responsible for the development of BURN’s Creative strategy (messaging, graphics and visual design) worldwide and is a key member of the team responsible for corporate and product branding.
Location: Ruiru, Kenya
Position Reports To: Marketing Manager
Direct Reports: None
The duties and responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Strategic Creative Direction: Working in conjunction with the senior management team, and applicable team members from the marketing, sales and expansion departments, strategize and devise graphics and visual campaigns that support BURN’s branding and sales goals globally. Codify BURN’s corporate and product identity graphics into a defined visual standards manual. Serve as the creative development lead for all marketing-related tactical campaigns and initiatives.
- Design Programme Implementation: Oversee creative development processes of the graphics and related artwork for all corporate and product materials to ensure they consistently meet BURN’s branding standards and support applicable branding, awareness and sales objectives. Design all artwork to visually communicate BURN’s messaging and product value/benefit propositions, including, but not limited to Product packaging, print advertising, point-of-sale displays/ merchandising, print marketing collateral, social/online media graphics, exhibition marketing, e-newsletters, and promotional advertising.
- Creative Services Partner Management: In conjunction with other marketing team members, manage external creative partners (printers, promotional advertising firms, and others) and related budgets required for program implementation.
- Miscellaneous: Work in a team-based manner with BURN colleagues and provide professional support for other departmental initiatives as needed and assigned.
Requirements-Hiring manager to fill in desired characteristics (E – essential, D – desirable):
- Highly creative
- Eager and aggressive in gathering information to enable creative ideas
- Attention to detail
- To apply, https://www.fuzu.com/company/burn-manufacturing/cf
- Indicate your expected salary
Based in Kenya, BURN Manufacturing designs, produces and distributes Kenya’s best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that also dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death.
Not only does BURN sell the world’s most fuel-efficient charcoal and wood household stoves, but we are also the only cookstove company which manufactures all its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility.
Since 2013, BURN has sold 600,000+ Jikokoa ™ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 3,000,000 beneficiaries save $215 million in fuel expenditures and 2.6 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~25,000 stoves per month and are on track to double sales over the next 12 months by expanding its successful model across Africa
BURN is a corruption-free business, and in accordance with its graft policy, there is zero tolerance for giving or receiving bribes or allowing any other undue influence on our operations. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.