19 Jun ERP Implementation Consultant (Syspro or Microsoft NAV)
We are looking for an experienced and energetic project manager Syspro or NAV consultant with a strong background particularly with the Manufacturing (emphasis on Fabrication) and Finance modules to manage the implementation of our new ERP system for a twelve-month consultancy, with potential for further extension.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the ERP Project, set up, implementation and for 6 months post go-live
- Work with the implementation partner on all the setup and hardware needs.
- Ensure the project is running according to timeline and initiate corrective actions.
- Work with Implementation Partner to develop training plans and train employees on the ERP system.
- Develop a detailed resource plan for the period leading up to go-live to ensure successful changeover from one system to another.
- Develop a framework and plan for data migration.
- Work with the implementation partner to develop a framework for ERP system maintenance, backup and updates.
- Ensuring best practice in ERP implementation methods are used during the implementation.
- Plan a post-implementation timeline for support.
- Troubleshoot any issues post go-live and be the liaison person with the implementing partner or ERP provider to solve the issues.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in implementing Syspro or Microsoft NAV ERP systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in the use of Microsoft Project Planner
- A hands-on attitude and ability to resolve issues as they happen.
- Degree in a technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, IT, etc.) desirable
Desired start date: Flexible, but preferably July or August 2019.
To apply, please visit www.fuzu.com/company/burn-manufacturing/cf
Based in Ruiru, Kenya, BURN Manufacturing designs, produces and distributes Kenya’s best-selling, most durable and economical charcoal and wood cookstoves that dramatically reduce harmful smoke emissions which can cause significant health problems, even death.
Not only do we sell the world’s most fuel-efficient charcoal and wood household stoves, but BURN is also the only jiko company, which manufactures all of its products in sub-Saharan Africa’s only state-of-the-art clean cookstove manufacturing facility. We are extremely proud to employ 225 team members throughout Kenya and support a workforce, which is 60 percent female, thus, empowering women in roles traditionally considered to be “for men only.”
Since 2013, BURN has sold more than 500,000+ Jikokoa ™ stoves in East Africa. These stoves have helped 3,000,000 beneficiaries save $151 million in fuel expenditures and 2.6 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN currently sells ~15,000 stoves per month and are on track to double sales over the next 12 months.
BURN is a corruption-free business, and in accordance with its graft policy, there is zero tolerance for giving or receiving bribes or allowing any other undue influence on our operations. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.