25 Jan Sales Representative
BURN designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya.
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced sales person for B2B wholesale sales of BURN’s Jikokoa improved cookstoves. The Sales Rep. will be responsible for selling to distributors, MFI’s, Sacco, third party E-commerce platforms, and corporations. The position will involve new lead generation, sales, account management, training staff of key accounts, and developing business strategy for wholesale clients. This is an outside sales position and requires a tremendous amount of hustle, lead generation, independence, and self-motivation. We are looking for someone with hundreds of existing business contacts in to sell jikokoa. The right candidate is a ‘hunter’.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting/Lead Generation: Responsible for finding new leads, setting meetings, introducing BURN, and closing sales deals. We are looking for a real hunter, an aggressive sales person, who is chasing down leads and closing deals 24/7.
- Sales:Pitch, negotiate, and close outside sales deals.
- Account Management: Be the primary contact person on your accounts, regularly meet with clients to strengthen relationships, introduce new products, grow clients monthly sales.
- Client Training: Train your client’s staff on jikokoa, our value position, and how to sell BURN products
- Consult Client on Business Strategy: Work with clients on their business strategy to ensure success of selling jikokoa. Consult your clients on their distribution methods, margins and pricing, staff training, incentive programs, and more.
- Measurement & Analysis: Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyze your monthly sales projections versus actual sales, perform ROI analysis, use data to determine sales strategy.
- Professional Development:Attend training’s and meetings in BURN office as requested. Develop a Sales Strategy and personal Business Plan.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- College Degree
- An extensive list of business contacts within Kenya to sell jikokoa.
- Previous experience in outside sales, especially selling wholesale consumer durable goods.
- Previous experience with sales projections and meeting sales goals.
- High energy,
- Positive, willing to close deals 24/7 at the office, in a coffee shop, or in a matatu.
Explore our other opportunities
CLOSING DATE: February 24, 2017
LOCATION: Nairobi, Kenya
SALARY: 75Ksh plus Commissions
To apply, please attach your CV and cover letter with the filename convention:
First Name, Last Name_Sales Representative _CV/Cover Letter_Month, Year to [email protected]